Sunday, August 10, 2008

Paige's Tooth


Today Paige came rushing downstairs to show me that she had lost a tooth. At first I wasn't sure if she had pulled out the tooth on purpose. I thought this because she has a cousin that has lost a few teeth and there is some envy there. Paige assured me that the tooth feel out while she was eating grapes. She is so excited about this milestone. I can't believe my baby girl is growing up. She turns 6 this week, lost her first tooth and starts first grade next week!

3 comments:

Idaho Bushmans said...

yeah paige. tanner says hi. good luck this week with school. hope to see you at christmas. when are you going to disney? were going back first week of december.

Jen said...

WHOA! I can't believe how big Paige is! She is so darling! I still picture her as a 2 year old.

Kevan was the only kid in his K-garten class who didn't loose a tooth. He still hasn't! I hope the tooth fairy treated her well!

Dana Broderick said...

Ok-sorry I'm commenting on all your posts...I just like to. :) Paige is SO CUTE! She looks so old in that picture! Audrey has been dying to get a loose tooth. She keeps asking me when she'll get one. YAY for Paige!