Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Is He Pi%$@ed?


I put this picture on my facebook account and a cousin commented on if Johnny was "pissed". I totally forgot that his finger was in that position when I posted the picture. At the time I did intentionally take the picture with his finger position in mind, because I thought it was hilarious. So now I am sharing it with all of you! Johnny uses this finger all the time to point to things. John doesn't want to draw attention to it because it is totally innocent on Johnny's part. So if you happen to get this finger thrown your way by Johnny I promise he is not ticked off at you!

3 comments:

Marylin said...

Too funny! Oh yes I remember you didn't we have a math class together at one point? I am so glad that you found my blog and left a comment because reading it helped me in knowing that Heavenly Father really knows each of us and has a plan and we just have to trust in Him! Thank you for sharing and I am glad you found me :)

J-Bird said...

Bill has a very similar picture of Grace on his desktop. Hmm, it must be in the genes.

Dana Broderick said...

lol! Mia does the same thing!! that is TOO funny!