You probably guessed it. It is my baby girl Paige. I can't believe it has been six years since I started my journey as a mother. I can't believe how fast time flies by. I would like to celebrate Paige's birthday blog by letting you know 6 things that you may not know about Paige.
1- When I went into my 6 month ultrasound with Paige I had a big scare. The Dr. told me that Paige's head was too big for her gestational age and this could be because she had other health issues i.e. hydrocephalus, down syndrome or some other chromosomal disorder. She obviously ended up with none of these. She was perfect!
2- Paige loves stuffed animals. If she were given a choice of any toy on a toy isle she would pick the stuffed animal anytime.
3-She is a girly girl. She is definitely a girl through and through. She loves dress up, painting her nails and tries to even wear my make-up. I think it is safe to assume that I will not have a tom girl in my home any time in the near future.
4- Paige is a little mother. She loves to take care of Coen and loves to play with dolls. She will be a great mother someday.
5- Paige has an excellent memory. If I ever loose something I can count on Paige to help me find it. She never forgets where she puts things. She is selective in her memory at times. Like "I forgot you told me I couldn't have that candy".
6-Paige has excellent verbal skills. From a very young age Paige would speak and you could totally understand everything she said. She was pretty much talking in complete sentences before her 2nd birthday. She also loves to talk. John loves to take drives with Paige and discuss things with her. She is a great conversationalist.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETS!!!
1 comments:
Congrats to Paige! Audrey wishes she was there to celebrate!
Post a Comment