Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mr. Sneaky

Lately Johnny has been showing his sneaky side. Yesterday he went into the babies room to harass him which is not all that unusual. But when he entered the room he unplugged the baby monitor so I couldn't tell he was in there. Then today I was on the computer updating my budget and he came in and shut the door. I thought this was a little unusual but lately he also has wanted me to leave the room when he is playing so he can be alone. But after a few minutes when he came down and told me that he had to wash his hands I knew something was up. So I went upstairs and this is what I found...

He has gotten into the pantry and gotten this chocolate bar down. He had shut the door so I couldn't see what he was doing. That little sneak.

1 comments:

Jen said...

He and Christian would get along GREAT! One morning I came downstairs to 5 opened Dum Dum Suckers, and some other empty candy wrappers! Nice breakfast.