Tuesday, January 15, 2008

TW We love you!

On Friday the 11th which also happened to be John and I's 8th anniversary, John's sister had here first child. They named him Thor Wade Hexberg. He is such a cute kid. He had a little of a rough start and is coming home today!(YA!!!)His name has come with mixed reviews in the family and some have taken to calling him TW. Well, many of you who know Paige, know that she listens to and remembers everything. So she happen to be in the room during a discussion of the name TW. So now when she makes her daily cards or pictures for John and I she includes the name TW. It is so cute. She will make a picture of our family and then add TW to the picture. If our scanner were working I would include a picture. She even writes "I love TW "on everything. So he must have made a lasting impression on Paige. I went and visited the new guy on Saturday and Paige was dying to come and see him but Jared called us that morning and gave us the bad news that since he was in a special nursery if you weren't over 12 you couldn't see him. Paige was heartbroken. She was looking forward to seeing the new guy. I told her that we would visit him when he comes home from the hospital but that didn't seem good enough, so John had to take her to the BYU came to make up for it. She hasn't asked to come see him today but I'm sure by the end of the day she will be asking me when we are going to see TW. I have included some of the pictures of Thor (I hope you don't mind Sarah I stole them from your blog).Isn't he sooooo cute!! I sure think so.




1 comments:

Dana Broderick said...

Awwww...what a cute little new nephew!