Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Trains


A few weekends ago John took Johnny to a model train show. He absolutely loved it. John said that Johnny kept going under the rope which is intended to keep kids away from the trains. That didn't deter our Johnny. John said at one point Johnny put his head down to watch the train come down the track and Johnny derailed the train. The man at this particular train table was not upset at all he was concerned if Johnny was OK. Johnny of course was fine. I think it was good for Johnny and John to get some son and father time. I think they had a great time.

(Notice Johnny on the other side of the rope from the other children, he's our child that doesn't believe in rules.)

2 comments:

Dana Broderick said...

HOW CUTE is HE! I love how boys love trains! He isn't taking his eyes of those for a second!

Dana Broderick said...

UPDATE! UPDATE! I want to see your pictures from Disneyland!