Nine years ago today John and I got married in the Manti Temple. I can't believe it has been that long. Time sure flies by. In our 9 years of marriage we have lived in 9 different apartments/houses, 3 different states and 6 different wards. We have had three kids in these 9 years all of them being born in 3 different cities and hospitals. Apparently we like change. But as of late that has changed. We have lived in our current home for three years!! These 9 years have been fun I wouldn't change them for the world. I just can't believe next year will be 10 years!! Today in church they talked about families and I thought how fitting since it is our anniversary. I am so grateful that I was able to go to the temple and be married for time and all eternity. I am so grateful that I am married to a man that has the priesthood. I am so grateful for my family and John's family for all they do for us. It is great to think that my family is sealed together for eternity and we will be together when we pass from this life.


8 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Love this post! Congrats! I love that you were married in the Manti Temple it is one of my favorites!
We're really glad you're part of our family Michelle (or should I call you sugar lips?)!!
Congratulations on 9 years! You look gorgeous in your wedding pictures, Michelle!
How Fun!!!
congratulations!!! 9 years rock! they just keep getting better huh? I hope you guys come down and see us in AZ soon!
Such great pics! Congrats!
I love your wedding pictures!
Post a Comment