Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Little Mover Loves His Daddy!


Coen has been crawling for about a month now. He has gotten pretty darn fast. He can go anywhere in the house now. We have had to have talks with Paige letting her know that she can't keep all her little jewelry and toys on the floor anymore because Coen will immediately be drawn to them. Today Coen was crying in his bed right after I had put him down. This usually doesn't happen so I went to investigate and Coen was sitting up in his crib. He had sat himself up all by himself. He is such an active little guy. Coen also has a fascination with his Daddy. He absolutely loves John. Whenever John comes to pick him up he grins from ear to ear. Whenever I come to take Coen from his dad so he can eat or so Coen can go to bed he will not go to me. It takes several times to get him to finally go to me. I just noticed tonight that Coen will follow John around the house and if John passes him while he is following him he will start crying. I guess when you look like your dad you feel some kind of kinship with him.

1 comments:

Dana Broderick said...

he's so cute and he looks JUST LIKE JOHN! I think you've got your boys names mixed! :) He needs to be little Johnny!