Did anyone notice the new map I have on my blog. If not it is to the left of the screen at the top. I got this idea from my friend Kristina's blog. I thought it was so cool. You can see where people are that are looking at your blog. Kind a cool if I might say so myself.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow! that is cool! can you see who has been on your blog too? like their addresses? i'm just curious. i hear that you can but i don't know if it's true?? you can email me if you know....
PS I don't see a little dot over NYC?
Very Cool! I saw your blog and noticed you live in WALNUT CREEK!!!That has to be one of the best places I have ever been too. My family lives there and my husband grew up there.
Post a Comment