Thursday, May 29, 2008

Buzz Lightyear






Many of you know that Johnny has a fascination with Buzz Lightyear. His obsession with watching the movie all day has lessened but he still carries him around in a little backpack everywhere he goes. The other day I noticed that Buzz would talk to Johnny and Johnny would talk back to him. I told Johnny the other day that he needed to get in bed and the conversation went like this...

Buzz: You need to go to bed Johnny
Johnny: OK, Buzz

I also told Johnny that something he was doing was yucky and the conversation went like this...

Buzz: That's yucky Johnny
Johnny: OK, Buzz

I find it funny that Buzz always uses Johnny's name when he is talking to him and Johnny always responds by using Buzz's name. I guess when you are one in the same you don't want to confuse yourself.

2 comments:

Dana Broderick said...

LOL! That was really funny! Hopefully Buzz convinces Johny to do only helpful things. :)

I can't believe Coen is almost crawling!!!

Tammy said...

So funny! I love when kids have their little friends. My daughter does the same thing! She tells me, I'm not yelling mommy, it's the bunny!