As you can see I have two kids in diapers. Johnny refuses to be potty trained. Maybe I haven't pushed it enough but he will not go on the toilet.Paige was potty trained at 2 and a half. Johnny is three now and it is getting pretty ridiculous. I know boys are harder to train but shouldn't he show some interest?If any of you have suggestions I am game for anything at this point!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
boys are really hard to train. Logan was 3 1/2 by the time he was trained. And it wasn't until I took the diapers away after he took all of his toys out of the bath water and then pooed in the bathtub. Every time he messed his pants after that I made him clean himself up and the mess. It only took one day. So anyhow GOOD LUCK!!!
oh boy! we are struggling with our soon to be 3 year old! What to do??? if you find the answer, let me know!
Elmo's Potty Time DVD. 'nuf said.
Post a Comment