I can hardly believe it has been a year since my little boy was born. Time has gone by so fast. I love this little boy so much. He brings such a sweet spirit into our home. Creed was so funny today when we gave him his cake. He didn't want any of it. He kept picking it up and throwing it on the ground. By the size of this kid you wouldn't think he refused any food. What baby doesn't want their first cake. I guess he is already protesting mom's cooking! I made the cake and got a little adventurous. It definitely was not perfect but I will take it. All the kids seemed to love it so I guess it works. One more milestone down. It is kind of sad to think he will not celebrate another 1st birthday and this may be my last baby. Happy Birthday my blue eyed boy!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Creed! Michelle, you look so great, look how long your hair has grown. Can't wait to see you this summer! Hugs to everyone.
PS- Great job on the cake! :)
Post a Comment