No, these numbers are not from a winning slot machine in Vegas. These numbers are how much the Dow fell today. It is the most the Dow has EVER lost in ONE day. Things are starting to get real scary. I was out and about today and feeling a little shocked and numb at what occurred in our market. I expected people to be talking about it and talking about how things are getting ugly. But no one did, it was business as usually. I guess there is nothing we can do right now. So I guess dwelling on it will not help things. I have to remember this. I just hope this crisis will be resolved sooner rather then later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's a good thing we've been working on our food storage!
me too! this is crazy! do you think the bailout package will work? some people say it won't even help.
Michelle-I had the same thoughts-nobody was even talking about it! I guess only time will tell what will happen...
Post a Comment