Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Usually I get professional pictures of my kids for holidays like Christmas and Easter. This year for some reason I have not. It may be that I can't handle Johnny when he is in the confines of his own house let alone in a crowded Kiddie Kandids store. So like Christmas I just sat my kids on the couch and said "Say Cheese". At first Johnny was not going to cooperate, but when I told him he could hold Coen he was all game. The pictures are definitely not as good as Kiddie Kandids and they were free so I have no complaints. Maybe in a few months Johnny will settle down and we can go and get a family picture. But until then these pictures are going to have to do.








5 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Cute pictures! The Easter Bunny ordered the TykeLights from Amazon.com. If you just search for Mobi TykeLight, you should find them!

Erin said...

From one coordinator to another, I just wanted to commend you on the great outfits on your kids! They are so cute, and all go together very nicely!:-)

Dana Broderick said...

wow! what cuties! and i agree with the above comments, you coordinated like a pro! :)

Glad you all had a Happy Easter!

BTW I totally think Johnny looks like you and Coen looks like John. What's up with that meter? It's totally off! I gotta try that.

J-Bird said...

I think the pictures are great! Forget Kiddie Kandids, way too much hassle. By the way, do you know how I add other people's blogs to my sight so they're all connected?

Brooke said...

I think the candid shots often end up being even better!
What a cute bunch!